English • العربية • български • català • čeština • Deutsch • Ελληνικά • español • فارسی • français • hrvatski • magyar • italiano • română • 日本語 • 한국어 • lietuvių • Nederlands • norsk • polski • português • русский • Türkçe • українська • 中文（中国大陆） • 中文（台灣） • עברית • azərbaycanca •
This project born on a group of Makers from Barcelona (Spain) belonging to Clone Wars Group. They decide to start the cooperative development of a stereolithography 3d printer prototype. The interest of members for 3D printing, the desire to share opensource and working area provided by Printhatshit make possible this initiative. The project name was decided by consensus, like the rest of decisions. The methodology is based on sharing sessions and assembly work performed Thursdays 18: 00-20: 30h in the work area.
Communication between participants is done by open tools available for free, such as Github repository, this WikiPage and open communication through the Clone Wars Barcelona group.
- The main objective of this project is make a functional and quality resin 3d printer prototype easy to replicate.
- To be easy to replicate need a detailed documentation.
- Low manufacture cost.
- Don’t limit the development or potential upgrades (test all things).
- Make the project with open license.
Mail list / Forum
Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0)
- (27/03/2014) First season
- To Printhatshit for their cooperation.
This page was created using Prusa_Mendel_(iteration_2) as a template