Talk:Gen7 Board 1.4.1
Pictures and others
There is a little mistake in the upload bootloader section:
avrdude -C ..\..\etc\avrdude.conf -c ? # find your programmer, e.g. "avrispv2"
avrdude -C ..\etc\avrdude.conf -c ? # find your programmer, e.g. "avrispv2"
Would be great if sb could verify.
- Thanks for the hint. I can't verify this, because I have no Windows. I simply trust you :-) --Traumflug 23:08, 20 December 2012 (UTC)
Is there an option to upload new photos with the new 1.4.1 or can we put the Versionnumber under the pictures. I built my Gen7 with this wiki and sometimes i was vrey confused.
- Except the one showing how to plug in the USB adapter, which has additional endstop connectors, I'm not aware of an old one. I didn't update all of them right when publishing the page, though, it took a few weeks until I had a chance to make the photographs. Anyways: feel free to update the page yourself, I promise to revert only those introducing a mistake. --Traumflug 23:08, 20 December 2012 (UTC)
- There is one more picture in the Bootloador Upload section. BTW, is the text in this section up-to-date? Is really necesary to turn on the PSU to feed 5V into the IC when this is powered at the same time by the ISP? (Sorry for questions here, you can ignore/delete it if is the wrong place) --Xoan Sampaiño 01:15, 24 January 2013 (UTC)
- Yes, this is up to date. At least my ISP doesn't power the board, so 5V Standby is neccessary. The picture could receive an update ... guess what, in v1.5 the appearance of this area on the board changed yet again a bit. If this is important for you, feel free to add your own pictures. --Traumflug 11:55, 24 January 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks! I have an almost fully assembled 1.4 board (only ATX connector is missing, but not necessary), and I'll try to program the bootloader in some ATmegas tomorrow by using Pocket AVR Programmer and I'll take pictures. I own an Arduino Mega, but refuses to works like an ISP :( --Xoan Sampaiño 12:24, 24 January 2013 (UTC)
Many links in the BOM aren't working, we should clean up a little bit.
- Seen that recent change by you. It took me until today to fix the link the right way. Actually, just a '?' was missing. Please don't let you disencourage to hunt down more broken links :-) --Traumflug 23:08, 20 December 2012 (UTC)