I'm Software architect with automation background. I've worked on open sources software on embedded hardware, specially with openembedded that i really like. You can see my linkedin Public Profile at http://www.linkedin.com/pub/7/879/a33 . Join us in reprap group !
My openembedded user page : http://wiki.openembedded.net/index.php/User:Ronan
Our french fablab at tmplab Vitry : http://dev.tmplab.org/wiki/tmp-usine ( in construction , come on ! )
Contact : ronan @[email protected] aimao ^dot^ org
I'm interesting in RepRap project because :
- it's an open source project
- it can share a lot with robotic projects
- it can provide cheap and quality machines for autonomy projects as ecovillage ( see http://gen.ecovillage.org/ )
work on reprap
I focus on smart actuators and sensors architecture. I believe that a decentralized architecture is more efficient and cheap that the actual centralized one. IHMO , a good way to have such architecture is CANopen. I'll explain why soon. See http://www.can-cia.org/index.php?id=90 for more information.
- http://www.robotcub.org humanoid robot
robotic artistic projects
- PCB engraver : http://blog.erikdebruijn.nl/archives/62-RepRap-in-simple-terms,-part-1-replication..html
- SMD soldering : http://www.seattlerobotics.org/encoder/200006/oven_art.htm
- http://www.wireless.is/projects/crows/ A Vending Machine for Crows - arduino feeder for reprap , collaboration mode
- http://www.eoat.com : end of arm tooling (EOAT)