This is a low cost board to drive one extruder 3D printer from Russia.
I have called it "NanoHeart" because of it is small enough and is driven by Arduino Nano board.
Use it with Teacup Firmware. I have committed the configuration file to support this board.
Current version of PCB is v1.1.
Note: We put emphasis on Open Source here, so we'd like to see an editable schematics and board layout file. If it was done with a proprietary application, PDFs. "Sources sufficient to make a copy" counts. --Traumflug (talk) 10:19, 17 August 2015 (PDT)
Just ask for sources on firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4 step motors like NEMA17 using A4988, DRV8825, or TMC2100 stepstics;
- 12V 5A channel for hotend;
- 12V 11A channel for hotbed;
- Two termistor inputs;
- Three endstop inputs (be careful on connecting);
- 5V I2C expandable connector;
- 5V TX/RX UART connector.
Changes against v1.0 are:
- changed tantalum electrolytic capacitors to aluminum ones, renamed resitors, optimized some wires;
- added TX/RX connector;
- added EXTernal power jumper;
- added optional PWR3v3 connector;
- added optional N-FET BSS138 & resistor placeholder with connector for cooling fan.
It was tested on my Mendel90