P2F is a 3D printer designed by YesRap in China. The main frame is constructed using laser cut plywood. The linear bearing system, based on Open Rail and MakerSlide, is also completely redesigned using laser cut steel plates, bent and mounted on plywood frame. The expected initial public release is March 15, 2013.
- Mostly preassembled -------- Easy and fast assembly, about 5 hours for inexperienced user from opening of package to printing.
- Plywood reinforced by aluminum profile -------- strong, light weight and easy assembly.
- Mostly maintenance free ------- no need for lubricant.
- Replaceable extruder nozzle ------- less headache for clogged nozzle plus also easily switchable nozzle sizes.
- Light weight -------- 6.5kg, lower shipping cost.
- High speed ----------- travel = 300mm/s print = 200mm/s.
- Redesigned open rail ------- all benefits from open rail design, plus ???
- Low noise ------------ ??db
|1||Sanguinololu 1.3A with ATmega1284P + USB or Bluetooth|
|1||Standard SD Card Slot|
|1||A4988 Stepper Motor Driver|
|1||DC Power Supply 350W 12V 29A|
|1||Heated Bed with LED and Temperature Sensor|
Plywood Parts List
|1||FrameZ||File:Frame Z ||
|2||Frame_Back side||File:Frame side ||
|2||Frame_Bottom side||File:Frame bottom ||
|1||Frame_Top||File:Frame top ||
Steel Parts List
Aluminum Parts List
|1||Motor Y Mount|
Additional Parts List =
Frame setup Z-motor z rods z_belt extruder Bowden bed electronics wires
|1||cross frame_Z and frame_Y||||
|2||insert two back side||File:Add back side.jpg||
|1||Mount Y motor|
|2||Mount Y-home sensor|
|3||Mount Y-home sensor|
|4||Mount AC power socket to left bottom|
|5||join two bottom peaces and Y-motor|
|6||join two bottom frame to main frame|
use m3*25 screw,
|1||Mount YesRaail on Y|
|2||Mount YesRail on Z|
 YesRap's home page.
 YesRap's taobao (equivalent to eBay) page.
 A video showing the printer printing using ABS.
 Photo gallery.