English • العربية • български • català • česky • Deutsch • Ελληνικά • español • فارسی • français • hrvatski • magyar • italiano • română • 日本語 • 한국어 • lietuvių • Nederlands • norsk bokmål • polski • português • русский • Türkçe • українська • 中文（中国大陆） • 中文（台灣） • עברית •
All new development is happening in our 2nd Generation printer the R-360 Open http://reprap.org/wiki/R_360_Open
3D printer built with the least amount of parts, improving reliability, reducing price. Our unique rotating bed is revolutionary!
Details of this 3D printer
1. Cheap when compared to any other existing printers with a large printing area and speed. This must make more people easier to have it.
2. Our 3D printer consists of far fewer parts. Compared to other printers, it contains only one third of the parts. So it's really easy to build it even if you are a beginner.
3. The bed is a disc and turns 360 degrees. This is unique and fun! Also this keeps the bed perfectly level using a unique leveling system. This bed shape was invented to get rid of extra bearings, belts, rods and plastic parts.
4. The rotating bed makes it ideal for 3D scanning applications. Scanning turntable mode is included (3rd party scanner is required)
5. Light but robust! You can travel with it easily! You can take it apart and build it again easily, folding it up into a small, flat traveling size in minutes.
6. Fully modular, designed to allow very easy changing and upgrading any of its parts.
- Printed Parts: 21
- Non-Printed Parts: under 100
- Cost: 250 - 450 GBP depending configuration
- Printing Size: ca. 210mm diameter disk x200mm height
- Precision: 0.01mm (position/printing)
- Speed: up to 200mm/s positioning, up to 150mm/s printing
The development of the R-360 is hosted on github
Non Printed Parts
See on github
The development of the R-360 Firmware is based on Marlin and it is hosted on github