English • العربية • български • català • česky • Deutsch • Ελληνικά • español • فارسی • français • hrvatski • magyar • italiano • română • 日本語 • 한국어 • lietuvių • Nederlands • norsk bokmål • polski • português • русский • Türkçe • українська • 中文（中国大陆） • 中文（台灣） • עברית • azərbaycanca •
It's a nearly complete rewrite (80%) of the well known Sprinter firmware. While rewriting it to simplify it for future improvements and to improve the speed, I added tons of remarks and documentation, helping everyone, who wants to change it a bit.
The firmware runs on the following boards:
- RAMP acceleration support.
- LCD Menu directly connected or via I2C (since version 0.60)
- Supports click-encoder, key matrix and push buttons.
- Path planning for higher print speeds. (since version 0.32, 2011/9/24)
- Fast ooze prevention system. (since version 0.35, 2011/10/8)
- Trajectory smoothing for smoother lines. (since version 0.32, 2011/9/24)
- Nozzle pressure control for improved print quality with RAMPS. (since version 0.32, 2011/9/24)
- Fast - 16000 Hz and more stepper frequency is possible with a 16 MHz AVR. (since version 0.32, 2011/9/24)
- Multiple extruder supported (experimental).
- Standard ASCII and improved binary (Repetier protocol) communication.
- Autodetect the command protocol, so it will work with any host software.
- Continuous monitoring of one temperature.
- Important parameters are stored in EEPROM and can easily modified without recompilation of the firmware.
- Stepper control is handled in an interrupt routine, leaving time for filling caches for next move.
- PID control for extruder temperature.
- Interrupt based sending buffer (Arduino library normally waits for the recipient to receive written data)
- Small RAM memory print, resulting in large caches.
- Supports SD-cards.
- mm and inches can be used for G0/G1
- Works with Skeinforge 41, all unknown commands are ignored.
- Dry run : Execute your G-Code without using the extruder. This way you can test for non-extruder related failures without actually printing.
- User defined and generic thermistor table( just set r0,t0,beta,r1,r2) in config (since version 0.31).
- Software PWM for boards, where the PWM timer is used for other purposes.
Use with many existing host software packages or try the Repetier-Host software.