English • العربية • български • català • česky • Deutsch • Ελληνικά • español • فارسی • français • hrvatski • magyar • italiano • română • 日本語 • 한국어 • lietuvių • Nederlands • norsk bokmål • polski • português • русский • Türkçe • українська • 中文（中国大陆） • 中文（台灣） • עברית •
THIS PAGE IS CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION, PLEASE BE PATIENT WHILE I GET IT SITUATED, THANK YOU. -papabur 062716 10pm pt
SE1x is a printer designed by papabur, derived/inspired by the E1x by tjb1 which allowed you to build a Prusa i3 without having to source the laser cut parts, bringing cost down. Including the use of the Lulzbot heated bed build plate(available at Lulzbot), it still needed to be resized/redesigned to allow you to reach the full 300mm in each axis. It has had other various improvements made by the reprap community on IRC and the forums. This design is continuesly being improved upon and has a growing list of positive feedback. 300mm^3 print volume allows for less restrictions and more room for larger objects or multiple items at once. - 300x300x250mm Print Volume allows for less restrictions and more room for larger objects or multiple items at once. - No need for laser cut parts, allowing for easier modifications/hacking. - Rock solid gantry system design by papabur, same person who helped in the Mendelmax and Aluminatus designs while employed at Trinitylabs LLC. - Open X and Open Y carriage designs allow for near frictionless movement.(Example: Coming soon.) - AirTripper BSP extruder keeps the X carriage as light as possible, allowing for multiple hotend mounts. - New toolhead design will allow for the mounting of a Dremel.
- 05/15/15: Mobious Robotics LLC. launches website offering first version of the sE1X.
- 06/05/15: Scaling increase for entire machine to 300x300x250mm.
- 07/21/15: New gantry support design created by papabut which utilizes 2 150mm 2020 extrusions with printed mounting brackets to attach from Y to Z extrusions.
- 08/01/15: Complete overhaul of the sE1X gantry design done by papabur. Including the placement of the Z axis motors to the top of the Z axis, instead of the original bottom based design. This adjustment was made based off scientific fact made by Protoparadigm involving threaded rods as leadscrews in regards to tension vs compression. New parts created include X motor end, X idler end with idler built in, Z axis top motor mounts, and Z axis bottom mounts(all available on the Github page).
- 08/15/15: Prototyping of new gantry design shown promising results and is now available as the standard for all the kits. Customers who bought kits before this will have the option to purchase upgrade kits. -09/02/15: Upgraded entire sE1X to all 10mm smooth rod for extra rigidity.
- 10/08/15: Designed new Y axis heated bed mounted bearing brackets to allow for easier movement.
- 03/28/2016: sE1X wiki is created, control boards are now in stock.
You can find us on Freenode(IRC) channel #mobious.