The SRJ-I is an affordable, accurate, stable RepRap 3d printer.
All of it's parts are metal, so it's structrue is very strong.
- A rigid anodized aluminium profile frame that withstands all kind of transportations.
- All electronics are integrated, power supply, electronics, and the LCD display are taking as small place as necessary .
- Wiring is premade, you won't need to solder, there are just plugs and screw terminals. Most wires are protected in a sleeve.
- The heatbed is fixed with three thumbwheels, leveling is done within less than a minute.prominent.
- The Borosilicate glass make your printing platform flat enough, so it improves the printing quality
- We added a full metal extruder that can print everything that can be melted up to 300°C. Flexible materials too, and no melted filament leak.
- Improved temperature control takes care of stable temperatures from 0 to 300°C.
- Print Technology:Fused Deposition Modeling.
- Build volume:245*160*210mm.
- Layer Resolution:0.1mm.
- Filament Diameter:1.75mm.
- Nozzle Diameter:0.4mm.
- Heated Bed:24V/100W(resistor:4.5~5.5Ω)
- Build Surface:Borosilicate glass.
- Stepper Motors:1.8° step angle with 1/16 micro-stepping.
- Power supply:DC 24V/360W.
- Product Weight:15KG.
- Product Dimensions:44L * 35W * 46H cm.