Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

unable to access google docs?

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
unable to access google docs?
March 10, 2008 11:38AM
Hi,

I'm looking at the reprap.org site, and it seems there are some issues with the google docs that are linked from the site. For example, on this page: [reprap.org] the Bill of Materials section lists a number of google spreadsheets, but all of them says the following error message:

We're sorry.

The publishing options given are not valid. Please check the options and try again.

Find out more at the Google Docs Help Center.

Akos
Re: unable to access google docs?
March 10, 2008 11:46AM
I saw that too. It looks like Google's changed their publishing parameters. Someone with publishing privileges on the BOM will need to update the wiki.
Anonymous User
March 10, 2008 11:50AM
yes, it would be nice, as one can't access the BoM lists anymore now sad smiley
March 10, 2008 12:39PM
I don't have publishing privileges but I have been able to view the BOM here: [spreadsheets.google.com]

If that doesn't work for you, here's an extract of the cartesian robot sheet converted to html: [spreadsheets.google.com]
Anonymous User
March 10, 2008 12:45PM
it's strange - the master BoM sheet works, but the others don't...
March 10, 2008 12:52PM
...and, if neither of those work, here's a copy I generated: [randomcrap42.googlepages.com]
March 11, 2008 11:54AM
crap! sorry about that. its fixed now. for some reason i accidentally only published one page, and not all pages. i wont let it happen again winking smiley

its good to see that even if i were to fall of the earth, you guys are still resourceful enough to still get at the BOM.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login