Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

CNC Robotics builder looking to hire technicians

Posted by ericscottf 
CNC Robotics builder looking to hire technicians
February 16, 2012 02:08PM
Hi all,

My apologies if this isn't the right place for this. I hate to do anything that seems even slightly spammy, but I figured there may be some people here interested in working for a CNC manufacturer. Mods, if this is inappropriate, you have my apologies, please remove.

Techno CNC is a leading CNC manufacturer located in New Hyde Park NY (11040).

We are looking for full time assembly and tech support reps. These jobs entails wiring, assembly, and speaking to customers by phone and solving problems with robotics driven by microsoft based software as well as troubleshooting and repairing problems with robotics in a factory setting. Problems can include both hardware (motors, circuit boards, machinery) and software (windows problems, software problems).

Computer experience and knowledge of electronics are required.
Training on the specifics of our software and systems is provided, however, applicants are expected to understand basic concepts of electronics and have experience with Microsoft Windows troubleshooting.
Hours: 9am to 5pm Monday thru Friday

One major benefit is off-hours use of an entire machine shop of equipment for personal projects.

If interested, email us your resume and a cover letter - hiring25132@technorouters.com

Sorry, no relocation provided. Please take our location into account when applying.

Benefits:
Paid vacation
Medical/dental insurance
[www.technocnc.com]

No headhunters
No recruiters
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login