Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

【China】Looking for investment on our filaments business

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
【China】Looking for investment on our filaments business
December 15, 2011 10:26AM
We are a chinese factory, I and my company are still young, we really want to do this business better.We target to as a factory supplier, not a resaler, we want to do scale sales, at large quantity.
And we already have much resalers all over the world, USA,Canada,Australia,China,Thailand,Singapore,Jordan,Germany,UK,Sweden,Holland,France,Italy,etc.We supply large quantity all over the world, we make money with our resalers partners, we have more and more new resalers ,and the market larger and better, but our obsolete equipment some time can't satisfy well,and we don't have much money to purchase large PLA raw materials at low price, so we need investment to come in.
we have growing wanted all over the world, we always have the sence to improve quantity and outlook nice, we have our factory, experienced workers, mature logistics delivery, there are little chinese rod factory involve this reprap industrial, and there are lots of successful investment examples in China , and RMB is not very strong now that living is not big pressure, chinese govement take sound ,peace policies.
if you have any doubt , you can send email, we can exchange our opinions how to cooperate

Looking forward your email inquiry.
Sun ya tech inc co.,limited.
sales@sunyatech.com, sales@reprapcn.com

[skydrive.live.com]
Our new produce batch of 3mm ABS 1.5kg

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2011 10:56AM by Esunpla.
Re: 【China】Looking for investment on our filaments business
December 15, 2011 01:55PM
Esunpla Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> And we already have much resalers all over the
> world,
> USA,Canada,Australia,China,Thailand,Singapore,Jord
> an,Germany,UK,Sweden,Holland,France,Italy,etc.

WHO? If we can try some of your filament from some of your supposed retailers then maybe your reputation will improve. But as it is you do not have a good reputation.

> Looking forward your email inquiry.
> Sun ya tech inc co.,limited.
> sales@sunyatech.com, sales@reprapcn.com

At least we know now that all of the Chinese filament companies are just you working under different names. Thank you for clearing that up. I will avoid all of them.

FFF Settings Calculator Gcode post processors Geometric Object Deposition Tool Blog
Tantillus.org Mini Printable Lathe How NOT to install a Pololu driver
Re: 【China】Looking for investment on our filaments business
December 16, 2011 09:53AM
> WHO? If we can try some of your filament from some
> of your supposed retailers then maybe your
> reputation will improve. But as it is you do not
> have a good reputation.

I know for sure that paoparts.com is one of those (talked to the shop owner).

I also suspect Supply3DPLA.com is buying from them, although they refused to clearly answer my question about it, the photos are very similar to esunpla's PLA I got myself.

Sublime, Supply3dpla might be an option if you want some samples, they do small size and mixed color packages.

And if you only want really tiny bits of rolls to test on your machine, I can send you a couple of meters from each Esunpla's PLA colours I have left (still got 4 different currently), if you promise to post a sum up of your tests somewhere.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login