Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Looking for someone to write up some 3D Printer infospinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by slobizman 
Looking for someone to write up some 3D Printer infospinning smiley sticking its tongue out
February 20, 2012 02:30PM
Hello 3D printer enthusiasts. I am in the early stages of creating a resources directory for a 3D Printing website I run. I need assistance (paid work) in writing the profiles for the 3D printer companies, 3D printing service bureaus, 3D scanners, 3D modeling programs, etc. I figured this is a good place to find someone that understands 3D printing well enough to gather and write up the info. I won't mention the site here since that feels like spamming, but if you are interested, please PM me. And don't worry about being a great writer, these are going to be all short profiles and understanding the products is more important. Thanks so much.
I am interested in helping you and applying for the position. My name is Mike Lata, and I actually cover 3D printing sometimes for 3DTV.com. Here are some samples of news posts I've written with 3D printing in mind:
[www.3dtv.com]
[www.3dtv.com]
[www.3dtv.com]

I am a journalism graduate (Chico State) and have been freelancing, with subjects related to technology, for a couple of years now. I also write for AppleMagazine, Trainsignal (blog), and Appmodo. My portfolio with other writing samples related to a wide range of technology subjects is here:
[mlata26.wordpress.com]

I also have a strong LinkedIn profile with recommendations from editors and info about my writing history:
[www.linkedin.com]

Please email me at Virolak@yahoo.com and let's talk.

Sincerely, Mike Lata
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login