Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

ebay seller ID reprapsmurf is techzonecommunications.com

Posted by devtty1 
ebay seller ID reprapsmurf is techzonecommunications.com
March 13, 2012 04:45AM
Ebay ID reprapsmurf and techzonecommunications.com are one and the same. If you wish to get value for your money, avoid purchasing from either of these vendors.

For a complete rundown on techzonecommunications.com (and to better understand the character of people behind the ebay ID reprapsmurf), read the thread titled "techzonecommunications.com as a seller"

While you may be lucky enough to have a satisfactory transaction, at some point, people are going to pay for items that they will not receive and reprapsmurf (based on their history as techzonecommunications.com) will continue to accept payment, stringing you along until you cannot seek a refund and then cease legitimate and honest communication leaving you without your money and without a functional reprap.
I am sadly forced to agree. I bought a Mondo and it came with DOA electronics which, after I sent shipping $$$ to rush a replacement unit in, never arrived. Too bad because the mechanical side is good... they should hire an electronics person. I also have had a very hard time communicating.
Re: ebay seller ID reprapsmurf is techzonecommunications.com
April 17, 2012 10:37PM
That's the person I bought my tech zone Huxley from. Stay away!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login