Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Have anybody tried to buy something from a2aprinter.com?

Posted by wz9919 
Have anybody tried to buy something from a2aprinter.com?
December 06, 2011 09:45AM
There is a supplier in Canada to offer complete Mendel hardware kit, electronics, extruder parts, and much more...
Re: Have anybody tried to buy something from a2aprinter.com?
December 06, 2011 02:04PM
OK we get it. You opened another store exactly the same as mix shop and with the same address. Now stop spamming the forum.

FFF Settings Calculator Gcode post processors Geometric Object Deposition Tool Blog
Tantillus.org Mini Printable Lathe How NOT to install a Pololu driver
December 06, 2011 03:00PM
We don't take kindly to astroturning here. If you're trying to get us to buy your stuff, pissing us off with a bunch of forum spam ain't a great start. Reputation is everything here, and yours is now negative.
December 06, 2011 05:37PM
visit the link they posted here , it is a online store with some stuff look ok, but their way of promotion may seem annoyed to others. if they can spend some time in the forum and try to help others with know experience and knowledge that will help.
December 06, 2011 05:56PM
Signing in as a new person looks just as bad as using the same name to spam the forum. PLEASE STOP. Your grammar gives you away no matter what name you sign in as.

FFF Settings Calculator Gcode post processors Geometric Object Deposition Tool Blog
Tantillus.org Mini Printable Lathe How NOT to install a Pololu driver
December 07, 2011 12:21AM
Our website is true online store to offer hardware, extruder parts and electronics. Mixshop is our friend and help us to join this community. They help us a lot but we are different team. I want to tell everybody to know my website but I didn't know how to add my our webiste to the Reprap suppliers. So I posted it here just following the request by the admin of the website. I am sorry if I bother you. Could yo please tell me the right place to post my website if it is possible?
December 07, 2011 02:07AM
Well I can tell you the WRONG way; signing up at least three new accounts and using them all to promote your website under the guise of being someone who just happened to stumble on it and wants to tell us—all in the same day no less! It strikes us as shady. If you want to advertise, then advertise. But don't pretend to be a random person with no affiliation to you at all.
December 07, 2011 05:48AM
wz9919 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> I am sorry if I bother you. Could yo please tell
> me the right place to post my website if it is
> possible?

I believe the better place to advertise for a webshop is the "For Sale" forum.

Try to avoid hiding you're the webshop owner/employee/whatever. Introducing your shop with a lie is a very bad communication tactic.
December 12, 2011 06:59PM
I recently ordered some 1.75mm PLA from them, on the 9th to be exact and and it came today. A family member answered the door and apparently someone hand delivered it as there is no postage on the box, just a sticky note with my address on the top and their address on the side. A bit odd but works I guess, probably because I live fairly close by. Still, I was kind of expecting it to come by canada post or something...

Also, I ordered white but was emailed that they didn't have any white left, seems their stock management isn't too good, they said it was due to "many recent purchases". Who knows, picked a different colour instead, doesn't bother me too much but to some I'd say it would.

I do agree though, them making a bunch of threads here isn't the best way to get the word out.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2011 07:04PM by 59672.
April 23, 2012 07:45AM
My order just arrive today, and it looking very good. A few Pololus, Nicrome wire and a brass nozzle, send with canadian post for competitive prices. For International customers wich are not in hurry, it save me nearly 30 USD to order there instead of Makergear. grinning smiley

Guenter, from Thailand
May 17, 2012 08:11AM
I purchased a Prusa kit from A2APrinter and had some issues....anybody else purchased a kit from there?
May 18, 2012 07:31PM
i have made 2 purchases from them, no kits mind you, but so far so good, i have got what i paid for and so far it seems to be good enough with the quality that i look for. they carry stuff that mix shop dose not, and i want to have a few Canadian options, the extra taxes kinda sucks when its gotta go through customs.

[mike-mack.blogspot.com]
May 18, 2012 07:44PM
I purchased a kit. My kit was missing the Nichrome wire. They sent me the wire, after having me check a couple times to be sure it wasn't in the kit.
May 18, 2012 07:45PM
i would have thought there hot end used a resistor, i am liking that type of hot end allot better now.

[mike-mack.blogspot.com]
May 21, 2012 07:15PM
They have bot hot end types on thier site. The resitor type and the NiChrome wire. Thier complete kit includes the Nichrome wire hot end.
I didn't have any issue with the NiChrome wire. My issues have all been with the thread rod in the PTFE.

I ended up buying a different hot end design due to the PTFE issues.
May 21, 2012 07:21PM
ah that sucks, but both of my printers have hot ends based on the ones from makergear. so i have not had that issue myself.

[mike-mack.blogspot.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login