Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Why a Threaded Rod NEMA17 Stepper Motor and How Much a Threaded Shaft Nema 17 Stepper Motor

Posted by robotdigg 
Threaded Rod NEMA17 or Threaded Shaft Nema 17 are languages from 3Ders or not, I am not sure is not that important.
But let's figure out what's in professional:
Threaded Rod or Threaded Shaft Stepper Motor could be External Drive Linear Stepper Motor or Non-captive Linear Stepper Motor.
3Ders can find NEMA17 Threaded Rod Stepper Motors are used in a Makerbot or Reprap.
Tr8*8 150mm or 280mm long Leadscrew are talked the most for 3d printer Z axis. Compared with combination: NEMA 17 Stepper Motor, Coupler and Metric Screw, a Threaded Shaft Nema 17 are much better in quality. The results of the printing is different in night and day.
You could read more the following link:
Z Motor setup comparison
Metric Screw is material in 45# carbon steel usually. But a Threaded Rod from LoopMotion.com is #304 stainless steel.
How Much a Threaded Shaft Nema 17 Stepper Motor?
How much costs a threaded rod nema17, it's mainly depend on the Length of the Leadscrew, the Diameter, the pitch etc.
A nema17 threaded shaft stepper motor with 280mm Tr8*8 leadscrew and POM nut, sample price costs 30USD/pc.

You could contact me SKYPE: robotdigg for NEMA17 Threaded Rod Stepper Motor and more. Email me: gtwmotor@yahoo.com

www.robotdigg.com
Z Motor solution
Tr8*8 lead screw instead of metric screw for high performance.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login