Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PhD Survey - User Innovation - Results

Posted by natluka 
PhD Survey - User Innovation - Results
August 23, 2013 07:07AM
Dear Reprappers,

as promised (in May) I am sending you the results analysis of the survey „User Innovation within Patent Law”.

Apologies for such a delay. Currently I’ve been intensively elaborating a comparative analysis of “patent windows”, i.e. exceptions and exemptions provided in four patent systems (UK, US, DE, JP).

Please consider the analysis I prepared for you as a preliminary one for reasons I explain below. It consists of a short description of the study itself and the questionnaire, followed by presenting the data collected ( a few tables and graphs concerning the frequencies of answers).

I've refrained from doing some big statistics: comparing diverse variables and deriving far-reaching conclusions, due to the rather low answer ratio (n=70)… Hence, the idea of the survey re-launch. This I will discuss here at the Institute (Max Planck, Munich) in September, after the holiday season.

If it works out, then I appear here again with a link, and later a few reminders. I assume that the re-launch would last much much shorter!

So far, I would like to thank all of you who invested time in completing the questionnaire and comments provided at the end, which mainly refer to legal matters. That is of high value for my work.

If you had any questions, remarks, etc. please email me: nwluka@gmail.com. I would appreciate it!

Best regards,
Natalia

PS. The pdf. consists of 12 pages, but only 7 with the text.
Attachments:
open | download - Online-Survey Summary_130821.pdf (386.5 KB)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login