Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Book-Author wanted

Posted by katsche95 
Book-Author wanted
September 19, 2013 11:33AM
Hi there!

As a project manager in the IT Düsseldorf publisher Data Becker I am constantly looking for new topics with potential and suitable authors for appropriate books or e-books.

A hot topic for the future, in my view, is the subject area 3D printing. We plan hereto under the Label Makers guide a series of publications aimed at power users who want to go into this early technology of the future and are looking for appropriate books.

Currently I am looking primarily for an author for a book about 3D printing objects construct themselves - with the free version of SketchUp or another of your favorite program (ideally freeware).

The comprehensive, specifically aimed at the 3D printing of self-constructed items of self-learning book is to provide practical know-how that is needed for the accurate design any 3D printing objects.

The book is intended primarily to go to the teaching of universal techniques. This should be demonstrated through illustrative example projects. Overall, a wide range of sought-after gadgets and spare parts should be covered.

A detailed description of the project and the exact conditions I will send you if interested please e-mail!

I look forward to feedback and remain with best regards from Dusseldorf

Andre Kleinsorgen
Project Manager user books
DATA BECKER GmbH & Co. KG
Merowingerstraße 30
40223 Dusseldorf
akleinsorgen@data becker.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login