Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

driver issue: arduino 0023/ windows 8/ third party INF

Posted by opwellness 
driver issue: arduino 0023/ windows 8/ third party INF
November 22, 2013 10:27AM
hey, i have had a million and a half issue! i bought a used prusa mendel rep rap that was previously built by this douche in frisco. Anyways it turned out it was built wrong. I originally had all the software downloaded and working but the hunk-o-junk didn't work. now that its been nearly three months and I have learned (through trial and error and a booty load of online sources, forums, and research) how to build my prusa mendel and i am pretty confident that it is built right, I'm having driver issues!

when i try to upload the driver to my arduino mega 2560,i get an error that says:
"windows found the driver for your device but encountered and error while installing it.
The third party INF does not contain digital signature information
If you know the manufacturer of your device you can check the support section for help."

Since this site has helped me more than arduino EVER has, I thought I would ask you guys first. Did I do something wrong, or am I just not supposed to be printing? Cuz honestly, i could have sworn that I had already updated the driver! Someone please help, I just want to start printing already!!!
thanks so much!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/22/2013 10:28AM by opwellness.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login