Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Extruder and Heatbed No Readings

Posted by waconiabarrett 
Extruder and Heatbed No Readings
December 23, 2013 01:51PM
Hey Everyone, I could use some help. I have a Mendelmax 1.0 that I purchased and have been using for about a year and a half. Board is Ramps 1.3a. Great printer. Printer was working great. Now all of a sudden, I don't get any feedback from the thermistor on the extruder (Lulzbot Budaschnozzle 1.0, 1.5 or 2.0 - tried them all) or the heatbed. I'm using Repetier, and have also used Pronterface. Both are giving me the same readings. Extruder reads 12 degrees C, Heatbed reads 148 degrees C at startup. Turning them both on doesn't change the temperature, but of course the extruder just keeps cranking up the temperature, to the point of melting down one Lulzbot Budaschnozzle. I checked readings on Resistor or extruder 100KOhm as should be and 5 Ohms on Thermistor. My guess is I messed up something in a configuration file, but can't for the life of me figure out what I did. I also just read the thread about using a USB hub and making sure power is connected. I thought that was it, because my power WAS disconnected. I reconnected it, but to no avail.

Any ideas?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/23/2013 05:13PM by waconiabarrett.
Anonymous User
Re: Extruder and Heatbed No Readings
December 23, 2013 10:02PM
Make sure your pin assignments in your firmware are right and that the wires are connected to said pins.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login