Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Makemendel

Posted by wedo3d 
Makemendel
June 08, 2014 04:33PM
Hello

I just like to say, that please, do not believe everything that makemendel says. We have more than one bad experience with them. Or maybe I can put it otherwise, all to be
honest. Last drop was when I ordered 3 450Watts ATX´s, I was send 3 300Wats used powers. And feedback was that those are new... see picture. So if you are looking quality
and professionals, avoid this company.

WeDo3D
Attachments:
open | download - Kuvakaappaus Jun. 08 23.20.jpg (48.2 KB)
Re: Makemendel
June 12, 2014 06:04PM
Not that I don't believe you (we've had plenty of bad experiences ourselves) but do you have any proof of your claim. Your pic is just a generic, unmarked ATX PSU, while your feedback on the company is important random negative comments are probably not the best thing ever.

Through self sustaining actions comes freedom

DIY Tech Shop
June 14, 2014 11:48AM
I too have had a somewhat negative experience. I was expecting new parts, but I was sent and old and dirty heated bed. They refunded my money and let me keep the board, but now I don't even know if this is a working board. If this is what they are sending to customers, then they are not a really well put together piece.
June 14, 2014 12:13PM
Thanks for mentioning this all, I was about to order some things from them, but now I won't. Nope, I will stick to my plan to buy at Robotdigg. I have read mixed reviews, but they seem to be way better still.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login