Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

QuBd One Up

Posted by nikhilbhansali 
QuBd One Up
August 01, 2014 10:04AM
Hey guys
A complete amateur here so please help me out with this.

I ordered a Qu-Bd one up and received it after a couple of months. After I finished assembling it, I plugged it into my Mac and opened repetier host. Clicked on printer settings and selected the appropriate port.
Next I clicked on connect then Run, and was presented with manual controls, I tried to increase 1 step on X,Y,Z axis, and tried to extrude 10 steps from the extruder. Now, my printer worked perfectly for y,z and the extruder, however it did not respond to X axis.
I thought it was an issue with firmware, and so I reinstalled the firmware, tried again and it did not work.
Further I tried to interchange the X and Y axis plugs and voila.. X axis started working, however now Y axis stopped working.

I have no idea how to get my printer to work now, and because I live in India, getting parts are very difficult.

Can someone please please please help me out here?
Re: QuBd One Up
August 01, 2014 02:00PM
This is a wiring issue. You said you switched the "plugs". Did you switch the motor plugs or the end stop plugs? Check and make sure all your wires are making contact inside the connections.
August 04, 2014 12:32PM
One up has no end stops... and everything is wired well, when I say plugs i mean Mosfets.
August 04, 2014 12:42PM
nikhilbhansali
One up has no end stops... and everything is wired well, when I say plugs i mean Mosfets.

The mosfets are for the bed/extruder, not the motors. Why haven't you contacted QUBD about this issue?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2014 12:43PM by tjb1.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login