Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Change the firmware???

Posted by Afro_84 
Change the firmware???
December 13, 2014 11:58AM
Hello!

First at all, sorry for my English.

I have an I-prusa3 powercode, and a I have the following problem: I had printed until now, but, 1 week ago my LCD showed that image, and I can't follow print. I have tried a lot of solutions, but I don't find any solution.

In principle, endstops, thermistors, motors ... work well for us. For example, when we do an impression, once the file you want to print charged, we may take one of three things: print (10%), print but at half printing the printer stops (20%) or when it reaches 70ÂșC before you start printing the message "hot bed" appears and not prints (almost always). And the next time when you print after any of the three options above, the following message is showed in the following image

And we have tried to address it: connect the printer to a single plug (which is not shared), change the SD card, the MOSFET fan of bed, etc.

As once we put an endstop backwards (although no fire or smell of burning), we decided to try everything: arduino (apparently in good condition, but the computer has struggled to introduce the firmware because it was hard to recognize the device, at the end we succeeded), all functions arduino going well.

Do you think we should change the firmware?

Any idea how to fix it ????? thank you very much.
Attachments:
open | download - IMG_20141212_182336 (800x450).jpg (185.8 KB)
Re: Change the firmware???
December 15, 2014 03:19AM
It is like when your USB connexion is lost, but it seems that you are using the SD card to print. I've heard that the reconnection of the USB cable may stop the print, did you have a PC connected to the printer?

Do you have the same issue when printing from a host software on your PC?
Re: Change the firmware???
December 20, 2014 02:24PM
Thank you

Finally, the problema was the LCD. We have connected the printer directly to the PC and now, our problems have finished!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login