Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

GT2560 Help and other questions

Posted by cvera1945 
GT2560 Help and other questions
November 06, 2015 01:20PM
i'm connecting every thing to the circuit board for my prusa i3, the board has six end stops ports, MAX and MIN for the X, Y, and Z but the printer only has three ends stops, im guessing the minimum will be the farthest back on the Y, the lowest on the Z,and farthest to the left for the X.the attach picture is what im going off of.

another question what fan if any is the pwm fan, i only have two. one for the board another for the extruder

and my heatbed did not come with a borosilicate glass just a metal plate does this replace the glass?
Attachments:
open | download - 700px-GT2560_wiring.jpg (100.1 KB)
Re: GT2560 Help and other questions
November 06, 2015 03:10PM
For the homing switches positions you described you would plug them into the minimum positions. In firmware set the home positions to -1.

For your fan neither are adjusted by pmw. You should keep your electronics and hotend heatsink fans on at all times. You can set up a pmw fan for a print cooling fan to fight delamination.

If the plate is super flat aluminum than yes you could. However, I would put just regular home Depot glass onto the top of that for easy changes between print jobs as well as to have a flat print surface.

Prusa i3 Rework - Ramps 1.4 - E3d Lite6 - Full Graphic LCD Controller
Re: GT2560 Help and other questions
November 08, 2015 08:08PM
also i have four heat sinks but they never said where they went..my only guess in the four chips on the board see attachment
Attachments:
open | download - borad.jpg (49.1 KB)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login