Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rambo - Marlin, MINTEMP error

Posted by facai 
Rambo - Marlin, MINTEMP error
February 29, 2016 09:53AM
Hello,

I got a brand new rambo board V1.1 & luban LCD console (Viki compatible) from China (through ebay).
After having a tough email conversation, at last I get the Marlin hardware configuration for rambo & luban LCD from the seller.
But, I still get MINTEMP error in every start attemp.

As far as I know, there are 3 main causes for this kind of error
1) it is usualy because the thermistor is broken, a broken wire, or a poor connection (short) or...
2) pins configuration error or...
3) faulty board/chip set

I have EPCOS 100k thermistors with MK2 heatbed. I have tested the thermistors, all wire and connections. Everything is fine.

Beside the Rambo board, I also have 2 Ramps+Arduino boards.
Just to test, I connected the whole same hardwares to the Ramps+Arduino board (hotend, heat bed, thermistors, motors, endstops etc.)
Everything is working fine without error on both Ramps+Arduino boards and I can print decently.

But as soon as I connected those hardwares back to Rambo board, I got MINTEMP error.
When the board is turned on, the temperature reading for both hotend & heatbed on the display immediately goes wild, jumping up and down every second about 6 degree at once and sometime dropped to 0 degree, that is why the error is triggered. (My room temperature is around 21 degree celcius). This is very unusual, that the temperature measurement from both hotend & heatbed failed.
I have even replaced all old thermistors with brand new thermistors, but the result is still the same.

This error is surely not caused by a broken thermistor or poor wiring.

I thought, this is also possible that the error comes from incorrect pin assigment in Marlin.
But after comparing the pins.h with the one from Marlin guthub (ver 1.0.2-1), I have found no discrepancies.

Did I miss something here? or it is clearly a broken rambo board?

I appreciate it very much for any suggestions and workable solutions.
Attachments:
open | download - pins.h (79.7 KB)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login