Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wanted to display my own custom 128x64 logo and then regular REPREP logo and all same. Help !!!!

Posted by ManiPi 
Hi all!!!

I have designed my own 128x64 resolution logo and I wanted to display it. So, process will be like first my 128x64 logo will have to come and then regular REPRAP logo should come. I am not changing REPRAP and then rest all home screen X,Y,Z will be same. What changes I should make in dogm_lcd_implementation.h and in DOGMbits.h.. Using Marlin.V1 Please tell.

Needed Help..
What changes I should make in dogm_lcd_implementation.h and in DOGMbits.h..
nothing update to marling RC7 have a peek the example file bootscreen hephestos 2 file ,in there is the file _BOOTSCREEN, copy and paste that file into your master marlin file "where the rest of the files are"
in the IDE open config.h and uncomment
#line 105 #define SHOW_CUSTOM_BOOTSCREEN
then go to the bootscreen.h and swap the default array for yours.. you should be done.

but if you must insist on using an outdated firmware have a read of this it show you where to make changes
Oh ya well advicessmiling smiley... I have changed the code and now seems to coming. I will tell now.

I have put my 128x64 logo and remaining REPRAP as usual. But after compiling. I am getting only 64x64 of my logo. I don't know why it is....! and amazing thing is when I run the same logo with bit map demo program its coming perfectly. Any one guess please what might be the solutions...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login