Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Octoprint crashing

Posted by Navin_R_Johnson 
Octoprint crashing
May 02, 2020 04:10PM
I've been running Octoprint for a couple months and have an issue that pops us a bit too frequently.

If I close my browser window and try to reopen during the print, or log on with a different device mid print, Octoprint throws a server connection error and shuts down my printer. I thought I found the problem y switching browsers to access it and showed no issue for a couple weeks but, yesterday it popped up again. My son was about an hour into a print, he didn't even close the tab but left in the background. When he clicked the tab to check status the printer stopped again and server connection error popped up. I can immediately reconnect without a problem when I hit the connect button.

Any ideas on how to troubleshoot this? My internet searches haven't brought up a hit to any other similar issue.
Please direct me if there's a more appropriate forum to post this in here at RR.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, error might happen about once in every five times we try to re-access Octo. Intermittent issue.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2020 04:13PM by Navin_R_Johnson.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login