Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Seattle Robotics Society meetup

Posted by Kyle Corbitt 
Seattle Robotics Society meetup
July 31, 2008 02:53PM
I'd like to suggest an area meet-up following the Seattle Robotics Society (website: seattlerobotics.org) meeting on Saturday, August 16. I've contacted the powers-that-be at SRS and am awaiting approval, but my feeling is that this shouldn't be a problem on their end.

SRS meetings run from 10 to 12-ish, although the end time is pretty roughly defined. Following the formal presentation, there is traditionally time for attendees to wander around and just check out the neat projects that others have brought. I think that this may be a good time for a group of us to meet together, share our progress, and discuss how we can collaborate and help each other out. I know several people in addition to those who have posted in this forum that would be interested in attending as well, and I'll be contacting them.

Post back here if you're interested in showing up. Attending the SRS meeting isn't required (you can just come in at 12 if you'd like), but it's a cool group and newcomers are always welcomed.
Re: Seattle Robotics Society meetup
August 04, 2008 01:39PM
Hey everyone,

It has been officially approved by the SRS. I'd love to have as many interested people as possible show up, just let me know.

Kyle
Anonymous User
Re: Seattle Robotics Society meetup
October 08, 2008 03:54AM
I've been out of the country, but I'm planning to go to the next SRS meeting coming up in a few weeks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login