Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hostsoftware 1.0 doesn't regulate printing XY-Speed

Posted by murry 
Hello,

I'm really glad, that I managed it to print my first part on a RepRap with the first Generation Electronics. For this I used the Hostsoftware 0.9 which worked almost fine. But I mentioned that the building process is improved from Hostsoftware to Hostsoftware. But when I start a building process in the Hostsoftware 1.0 the XY-Movement is at it's highest speed.
I also got problems with moving the axis in the XYZ Window.
The same behavior in Linux and Windows, except that using the Linux Hostsoftware no outline is printed, even if I adjust the value for it higher than one.

I would be apreciate for any ideas and answers.

Thanks
Maurice
Maybe I forgot to say, that I'm using the PIC's with the newest Firmware, what helps to adjust the XY-Speed at the hostsoftware 0.8.3 and 0.9 but not at the 1.0
Is it in general not advisable to use the first generation electronics with the host 1.0? But there are a lot more settings espacially in the windows version, than in the older ones. I think its the only way to print parts with curves prober in windows, so I'm really interestet to get it run. I just made a cube in a good quality but I struggle to get the setting for the bed clamp.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login