Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

no response at reprap host program.

Posted by tv7957ht 
no response at reprap host program.
June 25, 2010 03:52PM
Hi, i had a problem in a reprap host program. When i try to run a XYZ axis position to test my mendel than my computer was getting dead (no response) at that time when i was click a "go" buttom in the XYZ control winodws. Can anyone can tell me what is the problem ?

My computer setting as follows.
1.) I was follows [reprap.org] and I did a "Select Preferences->Globals->CommsDebug " and i didn't found any
word in a CommsDebug windows.
2.) I've set my corrected COM port. (My USB connection to my Mendel is COM8)
3.) I've downloaded a Jave 5.0 to run a reprap host program.
4.) I've tried run a ReplicatorG to my motherboard & extruder board & all stepper motor board --- its run fine. (that means not a electronics problem)
Re: no response at reprap host program.
June 25, 2010 05:10PM
Did you load the RepRap firmware after using it with ReplicatorG? ReplicatorG talks to the MakerBot firmware so if it worked with that you had the MakerBot firmware loaded.

[www.hydraraptor.blogspot.com]
June 26, 2010 12:30AM
Hi, nophead..... Thanks for reply, I was uploaded a "reprap-gen3-firmware-1.2" firmware to motherboard and extruder board.

attached with a screenprint of debug windows shows information.

i tried a lot of method but the reprap host software is still keep hang my computer when i wand to cliick any button in console.

Please advise me... what happen !!

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2010 04:43AM by tv7957ht.
Attachments:
open | download - text.jpg (88.5 KB)
June 26, 2010 09:51AM
Hi, I just found a way to solved my problem. I was just did follows.

1.) re-uploading a bootloader to motherboard & extruder board.
2.) upload a "FiveD_GCode_Interpreter" firmware to motherboard. (http://reprap.org/wiki/Microcontroller_firmware_installation)
3.) upload a "FiveD_GCode/Extruder" firmware to extruder board. (http://reprap.org/wiki/Microcontroller_firmware_installation)
4.) using a jave 5.0 to run a reprap-host software.... (but, i'm not sure is it ok for using a jave 6.0) I just follows instruction as this link [reprap.org]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2010 01:02PM by tv7957ht.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login