Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

X Motor and X Idler

Posted by schulz 
X Motor and X Idler
September 22, 2011 04:32AM
Hey guys once again,

Sorry to be a bit of a pain, but is anyone here able to print me the X motor and X idler for the Prusa, properly, as the ones I ordered from xyz printers (bad company btw, avoid!), are absolute rubbish, and I had to use a file, in order to get the nuts into the right positions, and when i tightened it the screw went through one of the holes completely, making it unstable....

Of course I would be willing to pay, I just need them quickly, as I am currently on school holidays, and want to get this done, as I have been dragging it out for a long time, because I always had other things to do!

any help would be awesome! smiling smiley

Thanks,
Schulz
Re: X Motor and X Idler
September 22, 2011 09:24PM
I can sort you out if nobody else has offered. My prints aren't yet at the quality I'd like them to be (some backlash, still a bit of ooze etc) but they're certainly usable:

[tinyurl.com]

If you're in a rush then I could do the print tonight and have it ready for you to pick up tomorrow (Saturday). Or I could mail it out to you on Monday. PM me if you're interested.

I'm finding my second build much less nerve racking than my first, now that I have a working machine I'm not quite as terrified about breaking stuff smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/22/2011 09:47PM by Myndale.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login