Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

reprap i3 electronics help

Posted by bignazpwns1 
reprap i3 electronics help
February 14, 2015 09:35AM
I have a PRUSA reprap i3. I can get repeater to connect. Heat the hotend and turn the fan on fine. But the steppers Dont move. Everything looks good but the steppers Dont move and the led never turns on on the melzi controller. Anyone have some insight? Also I have a printrbot rev d can I use that as a replacement on the reprap i3 and can it handle the dual z axis steppers?
Re: reprap i3 electronics help
February 15, 2015 02:53PM
Ok turns out online was wrong. Motors were hooked up wrong. Hooked them up like my printrbot and motors are working.

New issue.

z axis works great. But when i click home it only moves down to zero on home. When i click to manualy move it in repetier it wont move. Only moves down when i click home and wont move when i try to jog it. Same with the Y axis. But the motor kinda stutteres at first "Motor current is set up right" Then it moves fine. But only moves to zero. Same thing ti wont move by the commands. Same with the X axis. only moves one way no manual controle but the X and Z do not have that stutter like on Y.

Temps are off. Resistors are 103 "10k" so i'll have to change that in marlin but prior to me loading a diff firmware the temps were fine so ill just have to change that back in the new firmware.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login