Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Will the new Arduino work?

Posted by SCphotog 
Will the new Arduino work?
December 09, 2008 03:01AM
I am new to the whole Arduino modular system. In all honesty I have only built simple circuits and never went more technical than a 555 IC. Last month I purchased a Arduino Duemilanove in hopes of using it to control a custom Christmas light show on my Christmas tree. I dropped that idea because it looks like I will be spending the week leading to Christmas and the week after at my mothers place with the family. So I am hoping I can use it for my mcwire project and later on on my darwin that I will print with the McWire. Also while searching the rff store for parts I noticed that the electronics kit is out of stock. Does anyone know if it will be back?
Re: Will the new Arduino work?
December 09, 2008 10:26AM
I'm also waiting on the full electronics kit to come back into stock. i'll be using it with a sanguino, but i am certain it will work with the new Arduino Duemilanove. as i understand it, there are only slight differences with automatic power select (between usb and wall power) and a 500 mA fuse. functionally it would work as expected.
Re: Will the new Arduino work?
December 09, 2008 09:11PM
Good to hear that it is the basically the same thing. Does anyone know when the full kit will be back in stock?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login