Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prusa deluxe question

Posted by proctor 
Prusa deluxe question
October 20, 2011 01:51PM
Hello, I'm new to the forum and I understand this might be already been talked about previously. I'm writing on behalf of a friend of mine which is building a Prusa Mendel, he's the techician while I'm the one who speaks english fluently enough to write here. We were looking for Prusa parts on the internet and we purchased the very basic one, the one that uses printed parts instead of linear bearings. We also found a store selling more expensive (and supposedly more efficient, precise kits) which are called Prusa deluxe and have the linear bearings. We are looking to upgrade our prusa printing our own parts that can be fitted with the linear bearings. Is there anywhere where we can find the .stl files we need to print this upgraded prusa?

Thank you very much, Simone and Max
Re: Prusa deluxe question
October 20, 2011 03:34PM
Hi,

I recommend having a look at Rich's great writeup about building a linear bearing based prusa here: [richrap.blogspot.com]

This has the links and such to Thingiverse for the alternative parts that use bearings, e.g. the X carriage: [www.thingiverse.com], the Y carriage: [www.thingiverse.com], etc.

Hope that helps.

------------------------------------------
garyhodgson.com/reprap | reprap.development-tracker.info | thingtracker.net
Re: Prusa deluxe question
October 29, 2011 12:51AM
Hi,
The parts you will found here...

[www.thingiverse.com]
[www.thingiverse.com]
[www.thingiverse.com]
[github.com]

Mfg
Wolfgang
Aller Anfang war schwer - Wolfstrap Reprap-fab.org Meine Meinung

Erfahrungen kann man leider schlecht weiter geben, die muss man selber machen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login