Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

First Prusa i3x (sourced from Diytechshop.com) Build - Questions

Posted by osfreak 
First Prusa i3x (sourced from Diytechshop.com) Build - Questions
December 22, 2013 12:20AM
Good evening everyone!
I wanted to find out if anyone has had experience building the Prusa i3x with parts purchased from diytechshop.com. I received my plastics that I ordered today, unfortunately I have not had luck finding a build guide of any sorts. I initially planned on using the guts (the electronics, motors) from my Printrbot Simple along with the plastics I purchased to build my Prusa i3x with the rest of the components I would build from scratch... but after coming up empty with a build guide or measurements I'm uncertain as to how to accomplish this. Does anyone have experience with purchasing from diytechshop and/or know where I can find documentation for their products? I have searched everywhere on their site but have not been able to locate any documentation nor have I found documentation on xssink.com (where it looks like the kit/product either originate or is sold from too).

If anyone has build guides, specs, and/or any documentation I would be very grateful if you could share this information with me. I have been looking forward to upgrading from my tiny Printrbot Simple to the "giant" Prusa i3x. I hope someone can steer me in the right direction. smiling smiley I'm sure, given enough time, I could slap something together eventually but documentation would be pretty helpful. grinning smiley

Thank you,

Daniel Whitfield
osfreak@gmail.com
Re: First Prusa i3x (sourced from Diytechshop.com) Build - Questions
December 22, 2013 02:21AM
create an account, log into account,
on the left side under User Menu - My Account, it might be there File Downloads

you could try email them, if not you could use generic one such as
botbuilder build guide
[botbuilder.net]
different is diytechshop have back brace for metal plate.
Re: First Prusa i3x (sourced from Diytechshop.com) Build - Questions
December 22, 2013 02:02PM
Have a look at this animated build manual - it's extreamly helpful, even for some of the varients of the i3. I used it for my i3 build and because it lets you pan around the model, it makes things a lot easier: [www.carlos-sanchez.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login