Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sanguinololu 1.3a Win7 x64 sync()

Posted by Etherflash 
Sanguinololu 1.3a Win7 x64 sync()
February 08, 2012 09:58AM
Hi,
I just finished my sanguinololu 1.3a board. I downloaded the Arduino IDE 023 the saguino drivers for 023 and the FTDI Drivers. Ichose the comport and the sanguino /W 644P in the IDE. When I plug in the USB A new Comport shows Up. But when I try to upload the Sprinter software (It compiles fine) I get an error:
Binary sketch size: 28880 bytes (of a 63488 byte maximum)
avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00
avrdude: stk500_disable(): protocol error, expect=0x14, resp=0x51

I tried it with two Mega644PA chips both came with a sticker on it bootloader : OK.
Please help guys I am really frustrated right now, I checked everything I could think of.
Thanks for your Help
VDX
Re: Sanguinololu 1.3a Win7 x64 sync()
February 08, 2012 10:06AM
... have you set the correct (new installed) COM-port and baudrate?

Viktor
--------
Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - [reprap.org] -- Deutsche Facebook-Gruppe - [www.facebook.com]

Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - [reprap.org]
February 08, 2012 10:46AM
I did set the correct comport. but I have no idea about the baudrate. could you explain?
February 08, 2012 11:14AM
I have the same set up, and it was a pain for me to get mine connected too. The bautrate you need to set yours too is 115200. This was not my problem. When you plug your device into your computer are u seeing a com port pop up In your device manager,correct? Verify that is the com selected in audrino. If that is working my problem was the reset sequence before uploading. In audrino before you hit the upload bottom Push and hold your reset button, then click upload while still holding the reset, after upload is clicked, release the reset button.

That was the trick for me
February 08, 2012 06:07PM
I think the reset sequence did it but I also changed the baudrate.
But my motors wont turn sad smiley
When I watch the serial monitor of my arduino IDE instead of start it says: 8=­ÿ
I did only plug in my power and 3 off my motors.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login