Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PS_ON_PIN for Sanguinololu 1.3a

Posted by TheCase 
PS_ON_PIN for Sanguinololu 1.3a
August 02, 2011 06:30PM
I'm looking at the Sprinter firmware pins.h file and cannot make any sense of how the pin definitions were mapped to the 644P chip (for the sanguinololu board).

For instance, the X-STEP say pin 15 in the pins.h file, but the actual pin used on the board/schematic is listed at 28.

I'd like to use a couple pins on the I/O header to switch my PC power supply via the M80/M81 gcodes - and I'm at a bit of a loss to how I'd configure the firmware to support it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2011 12:00AM by TheCase.
Re: PS_ON_PIN for Sanguinololu 1.3a
August 10, 2011 11:14PM
Found it - I should have actually been referencing the "D" pins instead, as shown at:

http://reprap.org/wiki/Sanguinololu#Pin_Assignments_v1.2

Excellent - now my board turns on/off my power supply! Now I just need to add a button to pronterface!
August 11, 2011 02:30AM
Teacup firmware turns the PSU on on demand and off after being done. No button needed smiling smiley

Generation 7 Electronics Teacup Firmware RepRap DIY

August 11, 2011 02:41AM
Sure, I also dropped the necessary G-Codes into my alterations directory for skeinforge. So, the automation works great (yes!)

By button, I meant that I wanted to have some manual control in the pronterface interface... and now I have those buttons as well. Full manual control, full automation (!!)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/11/2011 02:42AM by TheCase.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login