Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[AU] Linear Bearing Prusa RP Parts **with linear bearings** [SOLD]

Posted by Greg Frost 
[AU] Linear Bearing Prusa RP Parts **with linear bearings** [SOLD]
February 12, 2012 03:49AM
Full set of Prusa parts printed in PLA with my design updates for linear bearings and mechanical endstops.
Linear Bearings included (3 lm8uu for X, 3 lm8uu for Y, 2 lm8luu (the long ones) for Z).
Parts are designed for use with lever arm cherry switch Mechanical Endstops which I can also supply.

Save yourself the hassle of PLA bushings that bind and wear out and go with these easy to install, long lasting linear bearings.

Parts include:
My LM8UU linear bearing x carriage incorporating adjustable Belt tensioning system: [www.thingiverse.com]
My LM8UU y bearing mounts for the Y carriage: [www.thingiverse.com]
LM8UU X Ends with adjustable Z stop plinth and incorporated X endstop mount [www.thingiverse.com].
My Adjustable z couplers (to eliminate z wobble): [www.thingiverse.com]
My Hinged Accessible Wades filament pusher with Guidler: [www.thingiverse.com] (pictured print is for jhead mount, but I can print on demand with your choice of hotend mounting option).

Parts $80 AU
Linear Bearings $25 AU
Endstop Switches $5 AU
Postage and Packaging to AU $15 AU (ask for quote for international).

Total $125

Contact me on forum or gregfrost1 et bigpond dott com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2012 06:33PM by Greg Frost.
Hi Greg,

I would be interested in buying a set of printed parts with bearings and switches.

Thanks Stuart
Re: [AU] Linear Bearing Prusa RP Parts **with linear bearings**
February 21, 2012 05:18AM
I have the yellow set and another set made in amber (see the pics on my other posts).
I have printed guidler extruder bodies with the jhead mounting option, but will print one with another option if you like.
(i.e. makergear groovemount), or others?
Just let me know what you are after and I can post as soon as I receive payment.
payment is paypal to greg.frost at baesystems.com
What would be needed to complete this?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login