Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[UK] Princely purple Prusa 2 RP parts for sale, LM8UU style with included printed bushings

Posted by james glanville 
I'm selling a set of prusa2 parts printed in faberdashery princely purple PLA. I'm throwing in these improvements:

herringbone gears - they look cooler, less backlash, less noise, less wear
sprung printed bushings - better than the standard bushings, they wear less and have lower friction
wade's reloaded extruder - [www.thingiverse.com] - generally better

I've reamed all of the parts, and tidied them up - everything will just slot together.

The parts will be £68 with free shipping to the uk and europe, elsewhere I'll give you a quote, but shouldn't be much more at all. I'll dispatch straight after you send me the money via paypal, and they'll get the next post. Here are some pictures (the camera REALLY doesn't do the beautiful plastic justice):

I'm just printing the last plate now, it'll be done within a couple of hours, so won't hold up postage at all. Post here, PM me, or email at james.n.glanville@gmail.com for more info/to buy.

James
Why is your top layer only 50% filled?

Bob Morrison
Wörth am Rhein, Germany
"Luke, use the source!"
BLOG - PHOTOS - Thingiverse
Oh huh, thats only a couple of the parts,h I just took a picture of all the purple things I had, even the failed test prints I wasn't going to include. Whoops.
Unfortunate since the failed test print is the ONLY CLOSEUP picture in the group.

Bob Morrison
Wörth am Rhein, Germany
"Luke, use the source!"
BLOG - PHOTOS - Thingiverse
Price drop smiling smiley £55 now:

[cgi.ebay.co.uk]

I've sorted out the not perfect top layers, a couple of the parts don't look perfect hence the low price, but everything has been tested to fit.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login