Re: [USA shipping WORLDWIDE] LM8UU Prusa Mendel Parts + Extras (Metric or SAE)
November 19, 2012 06:20PM
Christmas Special

Complete your purchase between November 19 and December 31, 2012 and receive a free 40mm cooling fan duct and grill. These parts are printed in black. The duct will direct air onto the cold end of your hotend, and the grill will protect fingers, etc. from entering the fan. Follow the links below to view pictures. Note: Fan and mounting hardware are not included.

Photo of duct and grill pieces: [www.flickr.com]
Photo of duct and grill mounted on a fan: [www.flickr.com]

Remember, if you PM me from this site insead of making an order on ebay, I'll give you $10.00 off the ebay price!
December 09, 2012 04:47PM
PM'd Thanks
January 01, 2013 10:54AM
Many thanks to everyone who purchased during our holiday special. We gave away more than 40 fan ducts and grills!

We have also now modified the contents of our kits as follows:

* 4 Y-Axis mounts and printed bushings are now included as standard (instead of 3 as specified on github) to take into account the many pre-made heated beds that require 4.

* Greg's Hinged Extruder is now standard instead of Wade's Geared Extruder.

Don't forget that if you PM us from this site for your order (instead of creating the order directly on ebay) you will receive $10.00 off our ebay price.

See our feedback on ebay and on this forum.

[www.ebay.com]
January 21, 2013 12:57AM
Hi, I am very interested in buying these parts from you, but as I am just getting into 3d printers (am buying the prusa as my first one) I need to make sure about a few things first. I am buying the Prusa Mendel Kit from Mixshop.com and I wanted to be sure that your parts would be compatible with this kit. I also was curious the difference between the metric and SAE parts as there is no distinction made of metric or SAE on the kit website.
Hola avdwege2003, quisiera saber cual es el costo del kit metrico puesto en buenos aires, argentina y como se te paga? o la compra la debo efectuar en ebay, para obtener los 10U$S off.
February 16, 2013 03:46PM
Hello Javier. I am hoping you speak english as I don't speak spanish but am able to understand your post. Please send me your paypal email address (preferably throug a PM here) and I will send you an invoice that includes the $10.00 off for purchasing through this site. You will then be able to review the invoice and either pay for the kit, or send me back any changes or questions you have.

thanks,
Anita
February 28, 2013 11:32AM
hello, I am interested in one of your kits if you still have any in stock
March 19, 2013 10:07AM
Anita,

I got the printed parts I ordered from you and so far they've been great.

I had some trouble with the y-belt tensioner and now I'm editing the post to let anyone that runs into that same problem that a visual explanation on how to use the tensioner in the kit Anita prints can be found here: [www.thingiverse.com]

Thank you Anita. The kit works great smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2013 10:35AM by rfmarves.
April 26, 2013 08:00PM
Hi, I'm looking into buying your kit, but am very new to this. I'm not sure if I need to get the Metric or SAE parts. What factors would decide which parts I need?
Hi. I'm interested in purchasing Prusa plastic parts. How much are they?
looking for version 2?
Thanks.
Hi Chris, and thanks for your interest. If you purchase through this site instead of creating an order on ebay you'll get a full set for $49.00. This price includes the $10.00 off for buying through the reprap.org site. If you live in the USA this price also includes shipping. If you're interested, please send me a PM and I'll get you a kit.

thanks,
Anita
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login