Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[USA] Linear Bearing Prusa Kits - Both SAE and Metric $184.95 + Shipping

Posted by larmym 
[USA] Linear Bearing Prusa Kits - Both SAE and Metric $184.95 + Shipping
September 10, 2011 12:00AM
Linear Prusa v2 Kit
The Linear Bearing Prusa is far superior to any other version of the Prusa out there, it will give you better prints and easier assembly compared to Printed Bushing Prusa's or Oilite Bushing Prusa's. This is because the Linear Bearings have virtually no resistance so everything slides like butter!

This kit includes the Following:

1. Complete Printed Linear Prusa Parts, Printed in ABS Plastic
2. Complete Hardware Set (Includes all the Nuts, Bolts, Washers, Belts, Springs, Bearings, Linear Bearings and Acrylic Sheets
3. Complete Wades Extruder Printed Parts, Printed in ABS Plastic
4. Complete Wades Extruder Hardware Set (Includes all the Nuts, Bolts, Washers, Springs, and Bearings) Hobbed bolt still needs to be Hobbed

The only remaining items you will need are the following:
1. Electronics - (Ramps Electronics ($200), 5 Stepper Motors ($20) each & Hot End ($75) - Purchase at Ultimachine.com
2. Power Supply (PC Power Supply works great)
3. Threaded & Smooth Rods (local hardware store $30)
4. Heated Bed (Recommended) Purchase here: MK1 Heated Bed

Don't worry, my kit contains a Parts list that will tell you where to buy these items, their part numbers and their price!
Plus I will include a build guide to walk you through the whole build process.

Unlike other kits out there you can e-mail me with any questions you have and I will do my best to answer them, I'm here to help!
All Printed Parts come with a 30 Day Warranty! Free of Charge!

Please e-mail me directly at elderfarrer@hotmail.com with any questions.
Or you can buy directly from my website: www.MakerFarm.com

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 01/29/2012 03:59PM by larmym.
Attachments:
open | download - Linear Prusa Small.jpg (534.2 KB)
Re: [USA] Linear Bearing Prusa Kits - Both SAE and Metric $214.95 + Shipping
October 02, 2011 06:51PM
I bought this kit a few weeks ago and Colin was very fast in shipping it and the printed parts seem very professionally done. There should only be a minimal amount of drilling/sanding. I'll update this once I actually build it, but I am very impressed so far. Thanks!
@ambiguousphoton
how did your build come along? i am looking at getting this kit my self and i would love to hear some feed back before i go ahead and buy it. thanks mate.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login