October Super Sale!
October 02, 2013 12:21PM

2013 ecksbot Model Year End Sales Event

Now through the end of October 14, 2013, enjoy our best offers on all remaining 2013 stock!

We are clearing out stock to make way for the ecksbot 2014 models. Take advantage of this sales blowout and finally own a high quality 3D printer at an affordable price.

Up to 20% off ecksbot DIY kits and 3D printers. Up to 30% off plastic reels & coils, Hot Ends, Stepper Motors, electronics and more.

Visit us at http://www.eckertech.com for more information.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2013 01:57PM by eckertech.

[www.eckertech.com]
[blog.eckertech.com]
[forum.eckertech.com]
Re: October Super Sale!
December 30, 2013 06:05AM
IS there any international shipping system?
December 31, 2013 01:16PM
Yes, we ship all over the world

[www.eckertech.com]
[blog.eckertech.com]
[forum.eckertech.com]
February 19, 2014 09:43AM
Do not order from them no tracking on shipping no replies at store I ordered hot end still waiting for order to be filled. Items come faster from China than these guys and at least China people I have had to communicate with reply. The items from China at least have some sort of tracking usually. Do not order from them on ebay they want to use ebay score system as way to keep u in check item was paid for 10 min after purchase but they will not give feedback until after you do theirs. Most ebay good guys will give u positive score when item purchased not these guys. Also says 7 day return policy well takes that long if not longer to get item then buyer has to pay shipping back if do not want item. Scam all around.BEWARE
February 20, 2014 11:45AM
Just to clear up the comment from hellorous. He ordered a Mendel Hot End on Saturday. We are closed on the weekends and the Monday was a holiday here in Canada. Our website specifically says, on the Shipping page, that we try and get orders out within 3 business days unless otherwise specified in the product description. The hot end was ready to ship Wednesday afternoon which is 1.5 days sooner than the 3 business days specified on the website. After receiving abusive, threating and down right rude emails from this person we refunded the entire order on Wednesday afternoon.

As for not providing a tracking number on the previous order made on eBay you purchased Canada Post Air Mail which does not come with a tracking number. If you have a problem with the way Canada Post does business please take it up with them. Also, please return this item as soon as you receive and I will refund that as well.

I understand that it is now your goal in life to spread bad rumors/propaganda about our company. You've got your money back and will get your money back on the eBay order even though we fulfilled all of our obligations to you, leave us alone.

[www.eckertech.com]
[blog.eckertech.com]
[forum.eckertech.com]
February 20, 2014 11:54AM
deleted

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/22/2014 04:52AM by hellorous.
February 20, 2014 11:57AM
deleted

February 20, 2014 11:58AM
Hi Anthony,

Your order was placed on Saturday it takes about 3 business days to fill the order. Monday was a holiday in Canada and we take weekends off. We started your hot end yesterday and it is almost finished. The reason is that Mendel Hot Ends are not ordered very often so we don’t keep them in stock.

Having read your emails on the website we are cancelling your order immediately. I don’t take kindly to insults and threats.

Mike
February 20, 2014 12:02PM
deleted

February 20, 2014 12:03PM
deleted

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/22/2014 04:52AM by hellorous.
February 20, 2014 12:09PM
deleted

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/22/2014 04:51AM by hellorous.
February 20, 2014 12:09PM
The stock levels on our website are to ensure that we don't sell more than we can handle. Having your order ready to ship 1.5 business days after you placed your order is not unreasonable.
February 20, 2014 12:12PM
deleted

February 20, 2014 12:17PM
A scam would be to take your money and never ship the product. Your order was ready to ship but instead was refunded in full. In part because of the abusive nature of your emails and phone call and also because in one of the emails you asked for a refund.
February 20, 2014 12:21PM
deleted

February 21, 2014 05:06AM
Hellorous, I think we got your point, no need to further argue in this commercial thread.

If you really have to talk more about your experience with that vendor I suggest you create a dedicated thread in general, where other users will be able to describe their experience too.
Labeling it something neutral like "experience with vendor xxx" would be nice.

Most of my technical comments should be correct, but is THIS one ?
Anyway, as a rule of thumb, always double check what people write.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login