Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gone to eTech

Posted by Forrest Higgs 
Gone to eTech
March 28, 2007 01:10AM
I'm off to the O'Reilly Emerging Technology Conference in the morning. I present on Thursday afternoon and will be back in Pacific Grove on Friday.

Wish me luck. The weather in Southern California has got a little weird what with windstorms overturning boats, snow and rain. Mind, we've needed more rain.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something.

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

Thomas A. Edison
Re: Gone to eTech
March 28, 2007 05:36AM
RepRap Forum Mailer wrote:

> I'm off to the O'Reilly Emerging Technology Conference in the morning. I present on Thursday afternoon and will be back in Pacific Grove on Friday.
>
> Wish me luck. The weather in Southern California has got a little weird what with windstorms overturning boats, snow and rain. Mind, we've needed more rain.

Good luck! (Snow!?)

--

Best wishes

Adrian

Dr Adrian Bowyer
[staff.bath.ac.uk]
[reprap.org]
Re: Gone to eTech
March 28, 2007 06:43AM
(Snow!?)

Yup. Strange, isn't it? Mind, a few months ago we had a 5 day cold snap that pretty much wrecked our citrus orchards down there so for this winter, at least, just about anything is possible, I guess. Global warming, hey? :-p

----- Original Message ----

Cc: developers@reprap.org

Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 2:38:08 AM

Subject: Re: Gone to eTech

RepRap Forum Mailer wrote:

> I'm off to the O'Reilly Emerging Technology Conference in the morning. I present on Thursday afternoon and will be back in Pacific Grove on Friday.

>

> Wish me luck. The weather in Southern California has got a little weird what with windstorms overturning boats, snow and rain. Mind, we've needed more rain.

Good luck! (Snow!?)

--

Best wishes

Adrian

Dr Adrian Bowyer

[staff.bath.ac.uk]

[reprap.org]

Developers mailing list

Developers@reprap.org

[reprap.org]

____________________________________________________________________________________
Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
[autos.yahoo.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login