Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Can someone post their work prusa/ramps1.4/marlin config file?

Posted by StuSeitz 
Can someone post their work prusa/ramps1.4/marlin config file?
January 20, 2013 11:41PM
Like the title says, having issues getting my prusa/ramps 1.4 to event start a print, would someone like to share their working Marlin config file.
Re: Can someone post their work prusa/ramps1.4/marlin config file?
January 21, 2013 02:22AM
StuSeitz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Like the title says, having issues getting my
> prusa/ramps 1.4 to event start a print, would
> someone like to share their working Marlin config
> file.

It's not that simple.
Everyone's config's are different. Even the same type machine with almost the same parts will often have some variations in the config files due to differences in all sorts of variables.

Just to name a few:
Your motor type, the number of teeth on your pulleys, the pitch of the belts, the thread pitch on your z rods, your minimum and maximum positions, your minimum and maximum speeds, your hotend type, your resistor/heat cartridge type, your thermistor/thermocouple type, your heated bed type, your endstop type, your extruder type, the number of teeth on your extruder drive (gear(s))...

My config and probably anyone else's would not work very well for your machine. You need to set up your config for your specific build and your specific hardware. My config would very likely send your x-carriage off to the far right and bang into the threaded rod, as it's setup for my hardware, not yours.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2013 02:26AM by xclusive585.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login