Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Pronterface heating problem

Posted by markmotor 
Pronterface heating problem
June 23, 2013 07:38AM
Hi, I've got an Prusa printer with Ramps 1.4 and Sprinter.If i connect to Pronterface i can manually heat up the hot-end to 230 C but if i start printing, Pronterface wait until the hotend cool down to 197C and start printing ,but the ABS can't melt and the extruder can't extrude. I set the hotend's temp in the Pronterface and in the Slic3r but it isn't help. I don't know what need to do, i hope anyone offer some advice?
Re: Pronterface heating problem
June 23, 2013 04:12PM
Are you using Slic3r for building gcode? if so, maybe you need to change the filament from PLA to ABS? 200-205c is the PLA temp.
June 24, 2013 12:16AM
Pronterface doesn't wait. It just reporting that the printer is waiting. And the printer is only doing what the g code tells it to do. As mentioned above, check your slicer settings. The slicer inserts temperature management commands in the midst of all of the movements. This is probably where you're going wrong.
June 24, 2013 08:37AM
Thank you guys for helping. I know what was the problem i set everything good in Slic3r but i click to export STL instead export G-code and after that i load the STL to the Pronterface. grinning smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login