Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Problema di spostamento assi nella stampa

Posted by lucifero78 
Problema di spostamento assi nella stampa
February 03, 2016 03:57PM
Ciao a tutti,
durante la stampa e non sempre (solo con modelli complessi) sposta da solo l'origine della stampa, alle volte (dopo svariati cm) ritorna pure nella posizione originaria; mi spiego meglio, immaginate che l'oggetto si stacchi dal piano rimanendo spostato leggermente...la stampa viene su "slittata". Ecco, a me capita ciĆ² avendo il modello perfettamente ancorato alla base e non lo fa sempre con tutte le stampe perciĆ² non riesco ad intervenire su parametri definiti. Ho la 3d rag v 1.2, qualcuno ha riscontrato un problema simile al mio?
Grazie
Pasquale
Re: Problema di spostamento assi nella stampa
February 04, 2016 02:27AM
English please !?
February 04, 2016 06:53AM
during printing and not always (with complex models) alone moves the print origin, sometimes (after several cm) also returns to its original position; I'll explain, imagine that the object from coming off the floor slightly to remain ... the press is to "skid". Here, what happens to me having the perfectly anchored to the base model and does not do it always with all the prints so I can not speak on defined parameters. I 3d rag v 1.2, did someone find a similar trouble?
Thank you
February 04, 2016 03:57PM
If I understand correctly you are saying:
Whe printing a complex part your print head does unwanted movements back to a home position (either x or y axis) ?
I noticed that too on some occasions and it comes down to a buffer problem.
The printer takes longer to finnish a movement then the buffer can be emptied.
Try to increase the speed by about 15% to check if the problem goes away.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login