Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

SLIC3R ERROR: Modification of non-creatable array value attempted, subscript -1 at /../Slic3r/Print/Object.pm line 161

Posted by Carluca 
Hi everybody,

I'm facing a problem in printing this STL files that you find here attached (ASCII and binary file).
The structure is a really thin one. Is a cylinder structure with a diameter of 0.5mm.

When Im passing the file to Slic3r I get this error.

SLIC3R ERROR:

Modification of non-creatable array value attempted, subscript -1 at /home/danisoka/Scrivania/Slic3r/lib/std/Slic3r/Print/Object.pm line 161

Anyone knows how to solve this problem or how to handle it?
thanks
Carluca
Attachments:
open | download - luca5.stl (12.6 KB)
open | download - luca5asci.stl (64.6 KB)
I am having the same problem. It seems that the simpler the object I try to run through Slic3r, the more likely it is to produce this error. At present, I am just trying to slice a simple L-bracket with some slots for screws. After getting this error I created a simple 90mm x 42mm by 5mm cube (one leg of the L bracket) with no other features and still got the same error. I am using Alibre PE to create the STL file.

Any ideas?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2013 09:31PM by charlieRC.
Carluca

When I sliced your file in Slic3r in 9.9, Slic3r crashed. I ran the file through netfabb, and it did not find any errors.

The file did slice in 7.2b.

I loaded your STL file in Sketchup, and changed the orientation and laid it "flat;" and re-saved it. The file then did slice in 9.9.

I know its not an answer, but it might be a solution.

Regards
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login