Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

9.9 Error <Can't call method "clone"...>

Posted by lennad1 
9.9 Error <Can't call method "clone"...>
April 16, 2013 11:08PM
Hello. Slic3r 9.8 works fine, but in 9.9 at the moment to click on "Export G-Code", it opens the attached error window. Can someone help me?.
I have Windows 7 (x64).
Thanks in advance
Attachments:
open | download - Error.JPG (21.8 KB)
Re: 9.9 Error <Can't call method "clone"...>
April 16, 2013 11:10PM
Hello. Slic3r 9.8 works fine, but in 9.9 at the moment to click on , it opens the attached error window. Can someone help me?.
I have Windows 7 (x64).
Thanks in advance
Attachments:
open | download - Error.JPG (21.8 KB)
You gotta get your host's directory & slicer directory to comport. I just fixed this problem by putting repetier's work directory into a library that is not read only.
is there a fix on OSX? I have 10.7.5.
April 23, 2013 06:53PM
Hello Joule5. I am sorry for the lack of information in my previous post. I am not using Repetier integrated with Slic3r. First, I slice my STL models directly with Slic3r and then load the generated G-Code with the Host program. So, summarizing: with slic3r 9.8, I open slic3r alone, then I add my STL file, and clic on the "Export G-Code" button;(everything OK), so then I load the generated G-Code with Repetier. But with slic3r 9.9, I open slic3r alone, then I add my STL file, and clic on the "Export G-Code" button, but at this moment the error window appears. ¿Any clue?. Thanks.
Don't use the option [Print Settings] [Output options] [Sequential printing] [Complete individual objects] in Slic3r 0.9.9.
If you select [Complete individual objects] the export to G-code will fail.
In Slic3r 0.9.8 this option is working ;-)
May 02, 2013 02:13AM
Thanks. That was the problem. Now the problem is solved, I am using last versión. Regards.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login