Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Configuring Printer Settings

Posted by 6puppies 
Configuring Printer Settings
January 13, 2014 03:16PM
Hi,

I just got an Ecksbot 3D printer. Unfortunately I am having trouble configuring the printer settings.

The printer settings option under the configure menu is only avalable when the printer is not connected. I can change the settings at that point but they are reset when I connect the printer.

I am able to change the extruder tempurature on the manula control panel but once I run the print job the tempurature resets and the printer waits for it to cool back to 200 before starting.

Has anyone else had this problem? I could really use some help.

Thanks,
-Isaac
Re: Configuring Printer Settings
January 14, 2014 03:00AM
Your manual temperature is not relevant if your slicer adds temperature settings on it's own, which is the default. That is what you see.

Repetier-Software - the home of Repetier-Host (Windows, Linux and Mac OS X) and Repetier-Firmware.
Repetier-Server - the solution to control your printer from everywhere.
Visit us on Facebook and Twitter!
January 14, 2014 05:30AM
Thanks. How do I get past that problem?
January 14, 2014 06:31AM
Prevent slicer from setting a temperature or set the temperature also to 200. It is in th filament settings in Slic3r. There you define the temperature and 0 is "do not set" all oths are set.

Repetier-Software - the home of Repetier-Host (Windows, Linux and Mac OS X) and Repetier-Firmware.
Repetier-Server - the solution to control your printer from everywhere.
Visit us on Facebook and Twitter!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login