Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Web configurator for Repetier FW error?

Posted by revwarguy 
Web configurator for Repetier FW error?
May 21, 2015 06:18AM
Trying to get Repeiter FW to work on my delta...

After going through the online configurator for 0.92.x, I get the attached configuration.h file.

It complies and when loaded and run, the Z motor (the one in the back of the machine) only moves up, not down.

When looking at the configuration.h file, we see:

#define X_HOME_DIR -1
#define Y_HOME_DIR -1
#define Z_HOME_DIR 1

Up in the compile section, and

"xHomeDir": "-1",
"yHomeDir": "-1",
"zHomeDir": 1,

down in the json section.

All three motors were specified in the web configurator identically, so I am pretty sure #define Z_HOME_DIR 1 should be -1, not 1, and

"zHomeDir": 1, should be "zHomeDir": "-1", (note the missing quotes. I am pretty sure this is a bug)

Still after correcting these and compiling and reloading, the Z stepper only moves in one direction.

M119 works as expected and the printer itself runs fine with Marlin. Its your basic RAMPS1.4/Mega oversized mini Kossel.

Any ideas?

Would anyone with a recently generated .92.3 configuration.h file for a working delta be able to share a copy for me to look at? I am not sure about the meaning of some of the variable names in it.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/21/2015 08:40AM by revwarguy.
Attachments:
open | download - Configuration.h (23.6 KB)
Re: Web configurator for Repetier FW error?
May 21, 2015 11:24AM
zHomeDir 1 comes from the autocorrection in the config tool and it is good since -1 is wrong. Deltas home to top which is max direction. I also saw you have set 3 min endstops which you most probably do not have. This can prevent moving if this not existing one triggers. Especially with you having check always endstops enabled (which is good). So set z min to "Not Installed" and I guess it will work better.

Repetier-Software - the home of Repetier-Host (Windows, Linux and Mac OS X) and Repetier-Firmware.
Repetier-Server - the solution to control your printer from everywhere.
Visit us on Facebook and Twitter!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login